Friday, November 27, 2009

Yahoo Mail with IE 7?!?

My husband is having problems using his Yahoo Mail with IE 7, he is unable to see any content in the actual message when he clicks on one and there is an exclamation point in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. When you click on it, you get an IE Script Error box but none of the error details are filled in like they usually are. I have been trying to correct this problem for weeks and I am so frustrated! The weird thing is, in my user account with IE 7, I can access his Yahoo Mail account fine, I can see all of his messages' content and I do not get any script errors! Please help! Thank you so much in advance!



Yahoo Mail with IE 7?!?windows vista ultimate





When you send or receive an email and no message appears, you probably have scripting disabled in your Internet Explorer.



To enable scripting:



Click the "Tools" menu on your Internet Explorer toolbar and select "Internet Options."



Click the "Security" tab.



Click the Internet (globe) icon and click the "Custom Level" button.



Scroll down to "Scripting."



Enable the following:



Active scripting



Allow paste operations via script



Scripting of Java applets are all enabled



Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services