Friday, November 27, 2009

Is anyone else having problems with ie 7? Can I switch back to ie 6?

I am having problems uploading pictures to Ebay listings. I recently switched from ie 6 to ie 7. Ebay gave me suggestions to help the error message and closing of ie 7 when I try to upload. Nothing has worked. I tried to switch back, but I receive a message stating that I have the upgraded version and it won't let me continue. Any help that works will get my best answer. Thanks to anyone who can help in advance.



Is anyone else having problems with ie 7? Can I switch back to ie 6?windows registry





I have changed several computers from IE7 (installed via "automatic updates") back to IE6 because of problems that came up.



You can usually do it by clicking "Start", then "Control Panel", and then double clicking "Add or Remove Programs". Find "Windows Explorer 7.0" in the list and uninstall it. It will restore IE6 in its place.



Is anyone else having problems with ie 7? Can I switch back to ie 6?ie 6 internet explorer



If you go to Add\Remove you can uninstall IE 7 and it will go back to IE 6
The only problem I have with IE7 is that once in a while it randomly freezes.



If you are unhappy with it, do what the others said and uninstall it. Be sure to restart your computer after you do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services