Friday, November 27, 2009

Uninstall IE?

Can anyone please walk me thru the steps of unstalling IE from my pc? Please!



Im using IE8, I dont want to uninstall it to go back to IE7, I know how to do that. I just no longer want IE from my pc.



Thanks for all your help. Suggestion will be appreciated, but do not judge !!!



Uninstall IE?microsoft sql server





IE is integrated with the Windows environment. Although it no longer strictly relies on it, Windows considers it a system file, and will automatically replace it if you attempt to delete it. You could delete it from the backup cache in Safe Mode, but it would be replaced if you ever need to repair your system files.



The only real effective way to remove IE is to keep it from ever being installed in the first place. You can remove it and create a custom Windows disc using nLite (for XP) or vLite (for Vista).



http://www.nliteos.com/



http://www.vlite.net/



Uninstall IE?windows themes internet explorer



then uninstall ie
I'm not sure that you can. IE comes with the Operating System.
My advice is to go to Microsoft Website and search for the question ' How to uninstall IE V.6" as this will solve the problem, and I can remember i try this way some times before
Do not un-install IE. Your PC will need it!!



You can still keep it on your PC and use the many other 35= browsers on the market with no conflict at all.!!



Complete Browser list, reviews and top tips.



http://pcsecuritycentral.blogspot.com



PS.. I am not judging, im just part of the jury:)
install it over them .



you cant remove IE from pc!
You cannot uninstall IE, it is an intergral part of Windows. Doing so will likely totally bork your operating system.



Besides, without IE you can not receive Windows Updates, and without installing Windows critical updates, your computer will be a malware magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services