Friday, November 27, 2009

Is virus causing IE to play up?

just recently my internet sessions are being spoiled by IE trying to access sites at random. For example I log on to my home page, BT Yahoo, and it's almost guaranteed that within a minute I will get a pop up saying that a program wants to access my computer through IE and do I wish t run this program? I disallow the attempted access and tick the "do not warn me about this program again" box but more of these attempts arrive at regular intervals. Meanwhile AVG anti virus has informed me of "J/S downloader.Agent" infecting my PC. Could this infection be causing the problems with IE ? and does anyone know how I can delete this virus as AVG cant .



Any help appreciated. Thanks



Is virus causing IE to play up?windows nt





Try other antivirus software like spybot



Is virus causing IE to play up?windows 95 internet explorer



This is a downloader trojan, and it can wreck your system. Install anti-spyware as soon as possible; or try free Avast anti-virus. I heard it removes Trojan Horses better than AVG; and it worked when i had a downloader threat.
Microsoft Internet Explorer is a decent web browser, but it has it's problems. It is slow, and it often has problems figuring out what sites are good, and what sires are bad. It tried to block me from running microsoft outlook web access. Your best bet is to try another Web browser. There are tons out there, but the best alternative is going to be mozilla firefox. I have used it for years without a problem. It is free, and you can get it here:



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
You can use SmithfraudFix to remove JS/downloader.Agent. Here is the link to download SmithfraudFix to remove it. Scroll down to 'Download'.



http://siri.geekstogo.com/SmithfraudFix....



I have also provided a link for you which had the same problem that you have, and to tell you more about it.



http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A1f4cfcA8up...
click start%26gt;control panel%26gt;add or remove programs%26gt;and look to see if you can find that program and delete it.You should have opened the VIRUS VAULT in AVG to check if it is in there,if not,the next time you run AVG and it tells you about this program ,you should click-PUT IT IN THE VIRUS VAULT.IF this does not work,you can download WINDOWS ADVANCED CARE V2 PERSONAL---------this will give you a one click solution to all your problems.GOOD LUCK.
ok this should get rid of it.



dissconect internet



boot in safe mode no net



run your scans



reboot normalstill without net



let run for a short while



shut down



plug in net %26amp;reboot



go get some online scans/ewido/bitdefender good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services