Friday, November 27, 2009

IE screwed up?

Hi, I closed my laptop, and re-opened it. This time when I opened it, ever key I typed in had a hotkey affect - it wouldn't allow me to type anything in. If I pressed a key on a field in IE, a windows would pop up asking me to do something as if that key were a hotkey - and they weren't, so I couldn't type anything in, anywhere. Also, now when I start IE, I can't see the "start" bar at the bottom, and the "_", Maximize, and "X" icons are smaller. It's pissing me off. I have Windows Vista.



IE screwed up?microsoft office 2007





Have you restarted the laptop completely?



This will most likely reset everything and you should be fine after that.



IE screwed up?windows media internet explorer



Reboot. Rebooting solves all non-serious problems, and quite a few serious ones.
My advice is:



Use FireFox it is much safer and has plenty of other things to make Web browsing more enjoyable.



Besides, it's open source, it's free and it is not Micro$oft!



Seriously, I love it and use it without problems...



I recall having a similar problem with IE7 some weeks ago...



every time I typed an "e" it opened "Exel" really weird!!!



Hope this helps.
seems like the hotkey console has got locked out on your laptop. What i would suggest you do is that try uninstalling the IE application, then power down your laptop and hit the reset pin located under your laptop. That would give your laptop a hard reset to get everyting back to normal..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services