Friday, November 27, 2009

How can i set IE as my deful browser?

I have both IE and firefox But whenever i click on something on msn or any button supposed to open in the internet it opens with Firefox but i want it to open with IE how can i set IE as my defult browser?



How can i set IE as my deful browser?default browser





The problem is that you made fire fox your default. in fire fox decheck make tis my default browser and the browser you have open will open everything



How can i set IE as my deful browser?microsoft word download internet explorer



Open up IE. Then go to the menu and select Tools%26gt;Internet Options and click on the program tab. Near the middle their should be a button called "make default" click on it. You could also put a check mark in the box tell me IE is not the default browser too for extra measure.



Good Luck



Fre.
Open up IE and go to Tools and Internet Options and Programs and go set Internet Explorer as the Default Browser



...and the next time Firefox asks, say Nope and Don't ask again!
In IE go to Internet Options, select the Programs tab, click the "Make Default" button in the "Default Web Browser" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services