Sunday, November 29, 2009

IE Properties-Programs-CALENDAR info is missing and will not let me input anything. Help??

My computer crashed and I had to reload from my recovery disk. In IE the Calendar info is missing and I keep getting a msg telling me that, but no info on how to fix it.



IE Properties-Programs-CALENDAR info is missing and will not let me input anything. Help??microsoft zune





Are you getting a " Missing .DLL error message when trying to run calendar after Windows XP installation ? This is a possible solution.



- Copy the following files from " M\CALENDAR " to " C\CALENDAR "



(1) - CALRES32.DLL (2) - MFC30.DLL (3) - MFCAN32.DLL



(4) - MFCO30.DLL (5) - MFCUIA32.DLL



Or, failing that, try running " Calendar set-up program" again. If the Calendar still won't open, run the Internet Explorer set-up program again to install missing files. That's all I can come up with. I hope you get your problem resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services