Friday, November 27, 2009

What is a better IE browser. Mozilla, AOL, or the upgraded IE for windows?

What is a better IE browser. Mozilla, AOL, or the upgraded IE for windows?



What is a better IE browser. Mozilla, AOL, or the upgraded IE for windows?microsoft downloads





Mozilla



What is a better IE browser. Mozilla, AOL, or the upgraded IE for windows?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



for now i think ie6 is ok.
Mozilla's Firefox is the best browser, my good sir.



It is very secure and expandable.
Firefox 2. www.firefox.com
mozilla firefox!
mozilla is the safest and the best for aol is the worst
I don't know from a IT stand point, but at home I use IE and have alsorts of problems at work (and I work for a MAJOR University) we use Mozilla as hackers and Viruses are less likely to be written to attack it.
Screw IE and AOL. Mozilla blows the others out of the water.
Mozilla is fast and secure just like IE7.



Opera is the fastest.



IE6 is okay.
I would say that Mozilla would be the way to go because Mozilla will increase your download speed on your computer.
Hi:



This tends to be a matter of personal preference, and security..



I use Firefox because I got tired of all of the security



holes/exploits in IE.



Lately I have been using FLOCK since it has all of the features



of FireFox plus a really great interface if your into blogging and



other types of social networking (IM etc)



I have also used OPERA which I really like because its is very



compact and fast, ( So if I find myself on an older machine (limited memory and or dialup connection) it works very well..



Cheers



Jim



Network Consultant
try opera, http://www.opera.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services