Friday, November 27, 2009

Help w. IE 7?

How do I set up IE to auto refresh when I visit a web site? In the old IE I had it set up so it would refresh every time I visit the site. I don't know how to do it in IE 7. Help plz?



Help w. IE 7?www.microsoft.com





click tools %26gt;%26gt; internet options %26gt;%26gt; on general tab there is "browsing history" click setting %26gt;%26gt; it says " check for newer version of stored pages %26gt;%26gt;choose automatically.



you might also want to try Firefox the open-source browser , it's easier to work with : http://downint.googlepages.com/Firefox.h...



Help w. IE 7?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



there's a refresh button rite next to the address bar...the one with arrows in opposite direction.
TO refresh ur window just press "F5" Button once

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services