Sunday, November 29, 2009

IE 7 - Certain Sites Not Working?

I recently downloaded IE 7 and I've noticed some of my favourite sites no longer show properly.



http://celestial-star.net/



That is one of the few that do not show.



How can I sort this problem?



Ty.



IE 7 - Certain Sites Not Working?microsoft net framework





Get rid of IE use Firefox instead. Firefox loads this page on my road runner in less than 2 sec!



IE 7 - Certain Sites Not Working?windows xp themes internet explorer



This might be trying to protect your computer. If might not let you go on some "questionably un-secure" sights. This is to prvent phishing, viruses, trojan highjackers, etc.
you're right, the site you provided us with doesn't work with IE 7.0 but real fine with FireFox 2.0



so dump IE 7.0 and switch to firefox!!!



no just kidding, you have to keep IE 7.0 even if it stinks.



My piece of advice : use firefox everytime you can and IE 7.0 only when you can't do otherwise (ie microsoft updates need IE 7.0 or websites with activeX require IE ... but there are getting fewer and fewer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services