Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need IE on a computer that has NO internet! PLEASE HELP!?

I have an older computer with internet explorer 5.5 on it... I want to connect this computer to the internet via wireless but when I try to install my wireless card software it says I need IE 6 or + to install it.... Ive tried putting the set up exe file on a disc and doing that... but It messes up because it says it needs to connect to the internet to download. Is there anyway of being able to download IE WITHOUT internet on a computer... WIRELESS is the ONLY way I can connect... no ethernet and phone jack wont work.... PLEASE HELP!



I need IE on a computer that has NO internet! PLEASE HELP!?windows media





Connect the computer to the router with an ethernet cable, then download IE. This will bypass the wireless card's complaint.



I need IE on a computer that has NO internet! PLEASE HELP!?microsoft exchange internet explorer



get firefox



http://www.firefox.com
Contact Microsoft and try to get it on disc, or get a pcmcia Ethernet card and connect it that way, then you would be able to download IE
Put exe file on disc but run it after you connect to the internet using one of those AOL trial CD's in combination with dialup. If you're like me you get 50 million of these damn things in the mail, they actually come in handy for just such an event. Don't forget to cancel before you get charged, that's what they're banking on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services