Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ie Spam???

Everytime i open my web browser (ie 7) another two browser windows open and these stupid sites come up like poker and weird companies like iforex, and on the tab before the name CiD: is written?? what can this be from?? help???



Ie Spam???windows update





Sounds like you have some spyware or malware infecting your machine. Ideally I'd say buy an anti-virus %26amp; anti-spyware application to keep your computer clean and protected from this sort of thing. But there are free alternatives from AVG. Whether they work as well is hard to say. Kaspersky has a decent paid app that does well. You can also try Spybot Search %26amp; Destroy which always worked good for me when I was putting up with this junk on Windows.



I put up a lot of links for you to check out, so at least one of them should work for you. If one isn't working out, you can always uninstall it. These are all safe apps I've linked you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services