Sunday, November 29, 2009

Utorrent keeps disconnecting my ie?

when i run utorrent on my vista pc i am unable to connect to ie. Vista continues to download files but i cannot connect to internet explorer. I have noticed on some occasions that i can connect to ie after several minutes.



my two other pc's running on xp have no problems with utorrent and ie running together. could this have something to do with my network settings with vista? or perhaps my antivirus software?



Utorrent keeps disconnecting my ie?microsoft vista





if you're using ie7 well it sucks, revert to ie6 or get the more secure firefox browser from mozilla



Utorrent keeps disconnecting my ie?windows xp pro internet explorer



no, its proly vista ... vista basically blows ... its prolly a registry setting for connection limiting but im not familiar enough with vista to say ... it could also very likely be a driver incompatibility with ur nic card ... and even more likely its a compound problem involving both ... my advice is to upgrade back to XP and shelve vista until a service pack is released ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services