Friday, November 27, 2009

IE Shield won't let me download anything , even when disabled?

I try and download different things including signing up for items offered on the internet and the IE Shield keeps saying that it's being blocked. I have even went into my IE SHield and supposidly disabled it and even the parental controls and it keeps happening HELP !



IE Shield won't let me download anything , even when disabled?microsoft.com





try using mozilla firefox... its the best browser for many, many reasons..



getfirefox.com



plus its free



IE Shield won't let me download anything , even when disabled?internet browser internet explorer



try to change your network if that dont work call your other network back.
Uninstall the IE7 and Load IE 6.... The best version for browsing or downloading.......
Try loading it on a different browser ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services