Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why does my IE crash when I am logged into Yahoo!?

When I am logged into Yahoo! (My Y! or Mail) and type in a new URL into my IE, I get a fatal error in IE and I must close my browser. When I am logged into other sites and do the same action, my browser doesn't crash, it only happens with Yahoo!. Any ideas?



Why does my IE crash when I am logged into Yahoo!?microsoft downloads





If you are using Internet Explorer, make sure that you have Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. Anything lower is NOT supported.



Here are a few things you can try. Let me know if any works.



1. Try disabling third-party browser extensions.



Tools -%26gt; Internet Options -%26gt; Advanced



This requires a complete restart of the IE browser, or sometimes a reboot of the PC.



2. Try resetting your security options.



Tools -%26gt; Internet Options -%26gt; Security -%26gt; Security -%26gt; Custom Level



Reset the custom setting to "medium low".



3. Completely disable antivirus and firewall products to see if issue goes away.



Good luck!



Why does my IE crash when I am logged into Yahoo!?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



It's a government conspiracy to make you go and buy a new computer. The computer companys and the government are in kahoots together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services