Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE Won't open my.yahoo?

IE won't open My Yahoo Home page this is the error I get:



Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site http://my.yahoo.com/ operation aborted.



I've used this page as my home page for years! I'm in Texas where I've heard this happening quite a bit. Tried the one tip posted here but did not make a difference. What Gives!?!



IE Won't open my.yahoo?windows registry





I'm with you on this. Also having the same problem, after using this for my home page for numerous years. I've cleared cache, flushed DNS, and nothing works.



and no I don't want firefox



IE Won't open my.yahoo?ie 6 internet exploreryesterday, i added my.yahoo.com as a trusted site (thru tools, internet options, privacy, sites) and the problem has stopped so far. Report It


Same thing here. I'm hoping someone has a solution. I suspect it may have something to do with the new Yahoo.com beta homepage because since I checked it out, my.yahoo quit working on my computer. Report It


I'm having the same thing. my homepage is set at my.yahoo.com and everytime it opens i get an error notice saying the page can't be opened and that the operation has been aborted. It's getting frustrating. Any sugesstions? Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services