Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE doesn't connect, but Firefox can (yes, I have looked at some other questions)?

I can connect to the internet with Firefox, as you can see here, but I can't connect with either IE or Maxthon. Also, I can connect to AIM, Xfire, and online games, but I can't connect to Windows Live Messenger (which really sucks because I use WLM more.) My connection is DSL, but I'm not quite sure of the specifics -probably dial up.



IE doesn't connect, but Firefox can (yes, I have looked at some other questions)?windows themes





I suppose your using IE 7... IE is full of bugs



if you have DSL then that is not dial up...



IE doesn't connect, but Firefox can (yes, I have looked at some other questions)?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



Don't listen to Carling.



Do you have the latest IE? IE7?



IE7 is the latest version, and in my opinion the best. I find it does tabbed browsing and RSS feeds the best. And it is not 'buggy' as Carling said. I use it all the time, and I really don't face an issue. Unlike Firefox, where I always have tons of issues.



Or maybe you're taking up too much space on your hard drive, and it's slowing things down. You need to get rid of either Maxthon or Firefox. I think they're bogging the system down, to run better.



And I know how you feel about WLM. I use that all the time too. Just make sure you're really connected, and that all ports are open to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services