Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE keeps shuttin down?

my internet explorer keeps shutting down every time i search stuff on yahoo or google. or even just click a link. i dont know if its parental controls. it shouldnt b bcuz it wasnt nothing bad. if any1 knows how to solve this plz help. by the way i have tried running IE with no add ons



IE keeps shuttin down?download windows media player





ie sux get mozilla firefox



IE keeps shuttin down?internet explorer update internet explorer



Might have gotten corrupted try firefox or netscape.
uninstall IE then reinstall IE that might work



btw if you don't have to use ie i would download opera
This happens to alot of people here, happened to me. I tried everything %26amp; asked the same question....only responses I got was go to FireFox. I never was a big fan of FF but it's alot better now, and it has a skin which allows it to look %26amp; function just like IE. I never have any trouble now, and it runs faster too.
Yea, just use firefox. Its safer and you can customize it to do anything you want with plugins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services