Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I upgrade from IE 6 to IE 7 when MS no longer supports IE 6?

Apparently the system (internet - MS upgrades site) will not allow us to upgrade to IE 7. While I like using firefox, my spouse does not. Please do not tell me to reformat the hard drive - I have several GB of stuff I CANNOT afford to lose.



How do I upgrade from IE 6 to IE 7 when MS no longer supports IE 6?microsoft word download





http://www.microsoft.com/windows/product...



use the above link from your ie 6 and click the "get it now" button



How do I upgrade from IE 6 to IE 7 when MS no longer supports IE 6?internet explorer download internet explorer



Why do you not just get the Internet Explorer tab extension for firefox? It is essentially the same as having IE but the safety and security of firefox.
IE 7 was written for Vista, however it will run on some of the older windows versions.



Internet Explorer 7 will run on Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, and Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1). Memory requirements listed below are for Internet Explorer itself. Any machine with the recommended amount of memory for Windows (for example, 128 MB for Windows XP and 256 MB for Windows XP Professional x64) will meet the memory requirements for Internet Explorer 7.



If you have one of the mentioned systems, you can download it here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services