Saturday, April 24, 2010

I switched from ie to firefox..?

but now my shortcuts don't work.. should I not have removed ie from my computer?? I was getting a lot of ie pop-ups...



is there any way that I can get my shortcuts to work?



I switched from ie to firefox..?internet explorer 7





Just go to File-%26gt;Import and you'll be able to import your IE settings (unless you deleted them).



I switched from ie to firefox..?microsoft word internet explorer



You should be able to export your shortcuts from IE and then import them into Firefox.
firefox it's so much better.....



I use firefox too........



yes, you shouldn't have removed IE from your computer because it's required for many other programs to run properly.....



If you were getting too much pop-ups you should had stop using IE, but leave it installed.
Go to File -%26gt; Import.



It gives you an option of importing your stuff from your Internet Explorer.



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services