Saturday, April 24, 2010

Accidentally deleted IE 7 in Windows Vista. Do I need it or is Firefox good?

I think I need IE 7 but can't get it back. It is completely viped out of my comp. I looked everywhre searched on start but can't find it. If I go to install it from microsoft.com it says I have it installed already in vista. My gadgets aren't working and some other things arent working. I am using firefox now. But when I need to install something related to network it says I have no network connection. I went to Manage Networks and its all good. Are these problems caused by uninstallation of IE? Do I need IE with Vista?



Accidentally deleted IE 7 in Windows Vista. Do I need it or is Firefox good?windows xp





Just because you deleted it, doesn't mean it's uninstalled.



Go to:



Start %26gt; All Programs %26gt; Internet



Should be like the 5th one from the very top or something.



Right click and click "Pin to Start Menu". Or drag it to your desktop.



If it's not there, go to:



Start %26gt; Computer %26gt; Program Files %26gt; Internet Explorer %26gt; iexplore



Right Click "Pin To Start Menu", or Drag it to your Desktop.



If you cant find it. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/product...



Re-install.



Yeah, you should defeinitely keep it, but use Firefox.



Its always good to have them both, in case you can't see something in FF



Accidentally deleted IE 7 in Windows Vista. Do I need it or is Firefox good?microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



its nice to have both



you probably just have deleted the shortcut for IE 7
IE will allow you more sites Firefox doesn't operate all programs correctly because Firefox isn't a windows program where IE is so it will allow you more sites very rarely will you need IE though .
FIREFOX ALL THE WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services